Here goes another previous project. (
hehehe, as sis says, I tend to post in spurts ^-^). These few were completed sometime ago. Not too bad, but a tad tedious as I can't just pour the beads onto the segments. I need to use a needle to place each individual bead in its place. Well, as we can't change our character, I'll just have to suffer through it....

This is the first one that I ever did. Can you believe that it was bought in a pet shop in
Penang (2007)? Yeah, of all the things to bring back from
Penang, and we had a trying time keeping 2 pairs of small hands from helping.

I believe that this was also bought in
Penang (2008) also from the same aquarium place. This is easier as the beads are bigger and I convinced Rachel that we should not start on it until we reached
Melaka. The smaller hands are now bigger and more difficult to placate...
hehehehe, but she's still the cutest, right, sis?

This should be the latest. I've sworn off doing any of these beads again, unless,
a) I'm absolutely bored
b) have absolutely nothing else that I can think of doing.
c) there is nothing else in the shop that I can buy or interested in
d) Or, if Rachel somehow managed to convince me that we are absolutely in a dire need to add to our collection. Hmmm, not very likely as she would rather me doing some other things.
No comments:
Post a Comment