I think that I've finished up my crafts mood and ran through my patience quota. Not really interested in picking up any thing... but the thing is, I'm also super bored... sigh, I've finished re-reading the Hobbit. So next on the list is the trilogy of Lord of the Rings. And if you've gone through it, you'll know that it is not an easy read, even after 4 or 5 times. Even all 7 books of Harry Potter is much easier.
Or I can
a) watch Black and White... not too interested in the storyline, but one of the better Tdrama I've seen. At least it makes some sense.
b) watch Mr Brain, but however good Takuya Kimura is, it seems like a re-hash of Hero.
c) finally watch First Shop of Coffee Prince (KDrama). I heard that it is a good drama, but somehow, I've been putting it off. Dunno why. Noticed that I've got Tdrama, Jdorama and Kdrama all lined up? Go figure.
d) go make more monster dolls. As Rachel says, I've still got lots of the fabric. So if I do, we'll end up with more pink monsters. Or, I can send the cloth to sis, so that she can go and make one for Sarah... hahahaha, my brilliance sometime do blind me??? Hey, I can't be the only siblings with a death wish, right Sis?
No comments:
Post a Comment