Another project that I completed a few weeks ago. This is another item from 4M (we are fast becoming ardent supporters of 4M products). This piece is easier than it looks. All I've to do is to mix the colours and paint! Simple isn't it? but with the additional help that I have (Mummy, I KNOW how to do it, I know how to paint!) things become a little bit more interesting, like how to cover-up the yellow spot that dropped onto the lower right wings. Unfortunately with the paint that was provided, cannot hide it well. I actually wanted to touch it up a little bit more, but Rachel feeling a little bit left out, was impatient to hang it up NOW!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Fairy painting
Another project that I completed a few weeks ago. This is another item from 4M (we are fast becoming ardent supporters of 4M products). This piece is easier than it looks. All I've to do is to mix the colours and paint! Simple isn't it? but with the additional help that I have (Mummy, I KNOW how to do it, I know how to paint!) things become a little bit more interesting, like how to cover-up the yellow spot that dropped onto the lower right wings. Unfortunately with the paint that was provided, cannot hide it well. I actually wanted to touch it up a little bit more, but Rachel feeling a little bit left out, was impatient to hang it up NOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment