Now we have Rachel's art. She is quite creative in her own sense. And her 3D view is better than mine. Maybe the next time when she create her robot or monster from Lego or her other blocks (she has 3 different types of blocks!), I'll remember to take a photo and post it up too. She's also quite adept at using tape (lots of tape) to turn simple odds and ends into some toy or items that she can play with. However, she tends to give her grandma headache when she remove all those tapes and stick them to the floor. And I've not started with all her notes that she stuck to the walls...
What do you think?
PS. She is quite excited to see her own art appear on the internet.
Be Happy!!!!
I am pretty (Rachel's caption not mine)
Fan (She stuck an ice-cream stick onto the Mandala that I made and turn it into a fan. If you notice, she did some of the colouring too)
No comments:
Post a Comment