Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Even Slower than Normal Updates

Yup, updates will be even slower than my normal snail-ly (if there is such a word) pace. The main reason is that I've limited access to the comp/internet for the past few weeks. Only an hour or so daily. Then, minus out all the time for reading interesting article and that updating this site is not at the top of my to-do list, there is absolutely no time for updating. And I don't like to be hurried whenever posting, blah, blah, blah. But you know what may help??? A laptop or a netbook ! Then I'll have access to the net even when I'm over at in-law's house. Yes, it has been confirmed that the Wifi over here can beam across the few houses.

HINT! HINT! HINT! by the way, PC Fair will be here soon, and if need be, I can be persuaded to accept an early birthday present, a COMPAQ laptop with at least Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 processor, 2-3 DDR2 RAM, 320GB hard drive, well, integrated graphic card will do, don't need a dedicated card, but if you insist, well then... btw, higher grade processor, ram are also welcomed... HINT! HINT! HINT!

PS. If you don't get the hint, it is ok. Just talk to me; I'll knock it into your head with a club.

No comments:

Post a Comment