On some days, it just seems that nothing goes right. I finally finished the front part of the crochet vest (i checked that it was suppose to be a vest), and started on the back piece. This design consists of 4 pieces; back, front and two sides. So, I started on the back piece and found out that for some reason, the tension is now looser... I guess, my hands got used to crocheting. So I thought to put the first piece on the back and see how to fix it up. Then, I realised that the earlier piece is missing one set of pattern. And if you know crochet, there is no way to fix it back! Aaaaaagggghhhh... then I thought what the heck, just start on the side piece first, then after 4 lines, found out that I accidently added one more stitch in the previous line.
That was Monday. I have not resume any of it yet... hoping for the tension to go back to earlier version...
The only happy person was Rachel, who got to unravel the side part.
No comments:
Post a Comment