Saturday, December 19, 2009

Errrr......

Bro reminded me that I haven't been updating, so here I am. However, upon launching this site, I just realised that it has been nearly a month of absence!

Well, what to do? You're beautiful calls and I've been hearing it diligently. But now, I'm slowly, slowly coming back to life, and almost letting go of it. But just one very last thing to do. I'll update when it is ready!

You're Beautiful is my official 'Favourite Drama of 2009'. GMN and HTK were two very interesting characters and the actors made it real. They draw you into their world. It's like making friends with the characters for 2 months, and is really difficult to let go.

However, to defend myself, it hasn't been totally all about You're Beautiful. Work schedule has been extremely tight lately and I've been 'forced' to walk miles daily (and yes, this is to be taken literally). At the end of the day, all I want is to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Errrr... how come I've this feeling that the Family will not be surprised???

No comments:

Post a Comment