Hehehe... I know this is way overdue, but as I always say, better late than never, right?
Here is the evidence that I prepared 23 sugar laden, teeth decaying party packs. This will be the last year...

The 2 birthday cakes, one from Italy Bakery and the other from Secret Recipe. After I paid for the Italy Bakery cake, it just hit me that for a difference of RM20+, I can get a Secret Recipe cake. Haish, should have done that... but too late...


edit: she is wearing the pink power puff girls halterneck blouse and purple power puff girls skirt that Yi-Yi got for her. She loved it so much that she didn't want to remove it for bath...
Here are some of the birthday presents that she got
The main present from Kor Poh and Sa Kor Poh, which she loves the most.

something small I got for her, I think that it is chucked somewhere around here

Bead set from Gua Ma and Gua Kong...

Jigsaw puzzle from Joyce Gu-Gu (Joyce Gu-gu got her a pink school bag, picture later, if I remember......)

The Hello Kitty bolster from me and the strawberry lamp from Teacher Chan

She wanted a kiddy notebook, so she told everybody... and in the end, she got 2... this is from Gua Ma and Gua Kong

and this from Kong-kong....

There is a white seal and a dress from Cheryl Gu-gu and Uncle Alex.. picture later..
The seal has been named Ozzy (as it came from SeaWorld Gold Coast, Australia)
No comments:
Post a Comment