Recently, Rachel told me, "Mummy, Sky told me that she is feeling very cold. She cannot stand already... Mummy, look, she's shivering. Sky so poor thing."
So I dig around the drawer and finally found an old t-shirt that Rachel has outgrown and somehow didn't make it into the clothes bag to be brought up north. Aren't I lucky???
She showed Sky to Daddy and dear hubby had to tell her "Wow, Sky has clothes, why isn't Sandy wearing any?" I was like "Hubby!!!!!!!! why do you have to tell her that!!!!!
Due to that, I have to search all over, and Voila!!! found a really, really old shirt stuck somewhere. So that tells you how good my memory is... No comments allowed regarding my organisation skills though. But I did tell her that's the limit. All the other doggies have fur, so they don't need clothes.
She showed me a surprise today. Ta-da!! She found some pants for Sky and Sandy.
No comments:
Post a Comment