Thursday, April 30, 2009

1st post

OK, just because I'm bored, I'm putting up this blog. Let's see how long will this last. For people who stumbled upon this blog, please don't expect
  1. blog to be updated constantly as this is not a blog (see title)
  2. pictures or nice layouts. I'm just me...
  3. nice descriptive paragraphs detailing how i feel or what I found. The key word is precise and concise. However, if I can do it, then my language teachers would be extremely pleased that I've retained 1% of what was taught.
And no bashing, please... you don't have to be here. In fact, I'd prefer you not too...

2 comments:

  1. hypnotizing myself "this is not a blog, this is not a blog, this is not a blog".. heck it's not working. Let's try something else "ricebin are not a pig, ricebin is not a pig". Double heck.. this is not working either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should try harder for 1st hypnotism..
    as for 2nd, OF COURSE it is not working b'cos ricebin is not a pig.
    but this should work.. I'll buy sis the latest touchscreen hp, I'll buy sis the latest touchscreen hp...

    ReplyDelete